Work Location: Vancouver, Calgary or Winnipeg office. Candidates that can work remotely will also be considered.
QR Code Link to This Post
At Enterra, our core purpose is to harness the power of insects to feed and care for the world. Since 2007 we have been pioneering large-scale, sustainable insect production in North America, producing the highest quality ingredients for our innovative animal feed and pet food customers.
We live by our core values of Quality, Integrity and Innovation. Our team is full of motivated and hardworking people that are committed to making the world a better place.
• Drafting and submission of dossiers/applications for novel feed ingredient applications to CFIA and FDA/AAFCO
• Drafting and submission of dossiers/applications for fertilizer registrations with CFIA and US states
• Developing and maintaining various industry certifications (e.g. Non-GMO, Organic)
• Tracking/renewing/maintaining existing registrations in Canada, US (federal and state level) and EU
• Maintaining existing export documentation and pursue export registrations for new international markets
• Liaison with operations, R&D and engineering on new processes to ensure regulatory compliance
• Liaison with Sales and Marketing to open new markets for the company’s products
• Identifying grants through federal, state, or provincial programs
• Drafting, submitting and following up on applications for government grants that support sales, marketing, R&D, engineering efforts and align with the company’s strategic plan
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. Applicants with relevant work experience or technical training will also be considered.
• Experience with regulators, such as CFIA, FDA/AAFCO, USDA
• Experience reading and interpreting toxicology, microbiology, and efficacy studies
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required
• Knowledge in animal feed and ingredients and fertilizer
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Excellent organizational, supervisory and time management skills
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Excellent benefits plan
• Annual bonus program
For more information about Enterra, please visit www.enterrafeed.com.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and CV.