TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE - steps from the Canal and the Rideau River.
2 storey home with a self contained 1-bedroom income suite. The PRIMARY home contains 2+2 bedrooms (2 upstairs on 2 main level, one used here as a dining room) and 2 full bathrooms. A lovely kitchen opens onto the living room with cozy gas fireplace. Hardwood floors throughout. Full height basement w/ workshop, flex room, laundry, and lots of storage. The ONE BEDROOM SUITE was added in 2004 and has separate living & dining rooms with a cozy gas fireplace too. Colonial kitchen w/ lots of counterspace. Lower level offers a bedroom, full bathroom, and den. Detached garage and extra-long laneway. Lot is extra-deep and fully fenced. Truly a great investment unit. On a quiet street in a sought-after neighbourhood. Many winding leisure paths criss-cross the neighborhood. Nearby Main Street offers a variety of boutique stores and restaurants alongside charming public art installations.
• 1 BED | 1 BATH.
• Separate living & dining rooms with a cozy gas fireplace.
• Colonial kitchen with lots of counterspace for food preparation.
• Lower level bedroom and full bathroom, as well as a den.
• 2+2 BEDS – one is currently being used as a dining room, 2 upstairs and 2 main level.
• 2 FULL BATHS.
• Lovely kitchen (2004) complete with gas stove – views into the living room with gas fireplace.
• On the second level find the Master bedroom, a 3-piece bathroom, and another bedroom.
• Birch hardwood flooring throughout the main and second levels.
• Full height basement with a workshop, laundry / utility room, and a den.