Requirements: The Employee must be hard working, punctual and dependable. Must have a drivers licence with a clean record and a clean criminal record.
Location: Ottawa and Surrounding Areas
1) Driving a company vehicle during the work day and performing vehicle checklist inspection
2) Being at the job site to break ties, clean footings, and patch tie holes.
3) Filling up the tar machine and spraying exterior foundation walls with RC-30 (tar),
foundation coating (tar mix), and applying plastic membrane.
4) When the sprayer gets clogged/blocked, taking it apart, cleaning it, and putting it back
5) Using Hilti tools with gas cartridges.
6) Working with peel and stick products such as blueskin, basic waterproofing membrane, etc.
7) Crack injection on foundation walls.
8) Porch and concrete slab repairs with concrete.
9) Other duties as assigned.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities